Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pay off

If u really serious about losing weight...then never give up..stick with it and u will see the result...ive been working hard to achieve my ideal weight...its not the weight actually but to be fit and healthy are the most important thing for me...


Trust me..if i can do this, u can do this too...im not that strong...if im strong enuf to change then i dont have to wait for 29 years ;) just start today...u dont have to wait until tomorrow .because yesterday u already said tomorrow u will start ;) so ur tomorrow is today my friend...wish u all the best...


Alhamdulillah i've lost 14 kg so far...it depends on ur body n how dicipline u r..losing weight cant be measure by time..some people can lost 20kg in 3 months..some takes 6 months n some might takes a year...whatever it is its still a lost aite?? 


When i started doing atkins i was 84kg...First 3 months i lost 10 kg n that was my aim (Lost 10kg)...i reached my goal...all u need is just the determination..n now my aim is to achieve my ideal weight which is 64kg..in this short term i ll make sure i drop the number from 7 to 6....;)


i'll pray for u too...the changes is already in u..just do it my friend...♡♥



NEVER GIVE UP...YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Better ME

LilySlim Diet days tickers