Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Couch to 10km

Im ready to challenge myself doing my first 10km run..last week saya berjaya buat 8km..slama ni slalu buat 5km sahaja..never expect sy bleh buat 8km...but once i did my first 28km walk im sure impossible is nothing...

So now im ready to challenge myself utk buat 10km run by early of next month...i need to push myself harder to continue toward my target weight n fitness level...

I know its not always easy...daripada yg tak pernah bersenam...buat 5km n now nak buat 10km run...ada 3 weeks sy kena training betul2...dah register for melawati 10km...so by hook or by crook kena run jugak la kan dah register...hahahha...i must get the medal. Thats my aim...

Im proud of myself for what im doing...weight loss,tobed body,better health,higher energy, self confidence and a happier perspective on life...

P/s : Now i can look forward increasing all those benefits by reaching for the next target with couch to 10km...


NEVER GIVE UP...YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Better ME

LilySlim Diet days tickers