Thursday, April 18, 2013

10th Month

  • It’s been almost 10 months and 15 kg lost.
  • This journey of mine has been more of a journey to mental health than anything else. 
  • I mean yes, I’ve lost 15 kg and that is way more than I ever expected to lose, but I’ve gained much more than that.
  • I’ve gained confidence, and I’ve also gained the ability to make new friends, from the groups who keep on supporting me.
  •  I try to put my trust and heart into things that I know would break me.
  •  I’ve become stronger physically and mentally.
  •  I can do 10 km run now where before I could do none. 
  • I can accept insults as what they are and not let them get to me. 
  • I’ve had people come up to me and tell me I am fat .
  •  I’ve gained a sense of self love and I want nothing more then for my body to be happy and healthy.
  •  I’ve gained a “give no shits” attitude about life.
  •  I don’t give a shit what anyone thinks anymore. 
  • It’s not just my body that is far healthier, it’s also my mind.
The only reason I was able to get even this far in my weight loss was because I learned how to love myself. I used to love everyone else except myself and I felt so worthless. By embracing my body, I have been able to see my potential, my worth, and my beauty. I realize that I deserve so much from life and I want to keep my body strong. I would have never been able to do this if I hadn’t learned to love.

NEVER GIVE UP...YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Better ME

LilySlim Diet days tickers